I will Post No Secrets here!

From Thought to Finger From Electonic Impulse to the Eye I send forth my Truth to face the Lie

Monday, February 27, 2006

Why do I feel like I should be crafting illusions

Is that part of what you were trying to teach me?

With the thread of darkness that had been left to wind through your thoughts and deeds.

Was I supposed to be your science experiment?

Did you seek to mold me and shape me and make me better than you?

Did your lashes of anger at me and the world come from those moments that we didn't follow the script you had forgotten to share with us?

How could you expect us to be true...

When you weren't true with yourself?

Why do I have to be so trapped by these webs you covered me with from so early on. Twists and cuts that shape the poor little bonsai.

A piece of Zen sculpted in minature by an amateur.

Did you ever hesitate in fear?

Would you have even cared?

I am going to write things that will make you uncomfortable... Hell I'm going to write about things that are going to make me very uncomfortable.

But I will write about courage.

The kind it takes to face the fear.

Even that darkest and most dangerous one... The Black Fear.

For I do have a legacy.

For I have learned from you...

*grin*

Just not necessarily the lessons that you thought you were teaching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home